vegan, glutenfree, sugarfree
- ½ cup of Flaxseed flour
- 2 cups of water
- 1 ½ cups of riceflour
- 1 cup of birch sugar
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon apple pulp
- 150 g roughly chopped vegan chocolate pieces
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 apples or pears, cut in slices
1. Mix Linseed flour and 2 cups of water. Set aside to thicken. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and oil a 7 x 11 pan.
2. Mix all ingredients (except the apple slices)
3. Bake for 35-40 minutes. The brownies may still be bubbling and not look done, but they will firm up a lot as they cool.
4. Remove from the oven, allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, dust with a tiny bit of cacao powder and then pull the brownies out with a spoon.