- 1 cup of dates (150 g)
- 1 cup of ground almonds (150 g)
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- ½ tbsp. coconut oil
- Finely puree all ingredients and spread in a baking pan in a 9 x 13 inches, the bottom covered with baking paper
(this is best done with your hands). Then chill until the cashew mixture is ready.
- 1 ½ cups of cashew nuts, presoaked and strained (200 g)
- ½ cup of coconut sugar (30 g)
- Peel and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. psyllium
- 1 ½ cups of water (if you like that replace 3 tbsp. with rose water)
- ½ cup of coconut flakes (30 g)
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 2 tsp. turmeric
Finely puree all ingredients and spread on the base, smooth.
Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, all kinds of edible flowers (cornflowers, elderberry flowers, roses, camomile…)
Garnish all the flowers and fruits on the cake, this can be in mandala form or simply distributed quite freely.
This cake is created for the summer solstice to celebrate all the fruits and flowers that are growing. Of course, it is also wonderfully delicious at any other time.