vegan, glutenfree, summer recipe
For the strawberry mango chutney
- 2 tbsp sesame or olive oil
- 2 handful of strawberries, quartered
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red onions, diced
- ¼ tsp ground coriander seeds
- ¼ tsp. cumins seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into cubes about 1/2 cm in size
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
Heat oil, sauté onions, garlic and spices in it for 2-3 minutes. Then add mango, coconut blossom sugar and strawberries. Deglaze with 100 ml water and simmer covered for 10 minutes on medium heat. Towards the end, add lemon juice, salt and a tiny bit of chili.
Roast green Beans in olive oil and garlic, this fits so well to this chutney.
The chutney also tastes very good with vegetable curry, goat cheese, baked potatoes…