This delicious soup invites you to take in her beautiful color. Mmhhhh…mint, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts…pure abundance.
vegan, glutenfree, sugarfree
For the soup:
- 300 g pumpkin, coarsely diced
1 onion, finely diced
1 cm ginger, coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
1 tsp curry
800 ml vegetable broth
25 g oat flakes
For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (or other nuts)
1 organic lemon, zest finely grated
½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Mix pumpkin, onion, ginger and 2 tbsp pumpkin seed oil. Season with salt and curry. Cook in a hot oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes..
- For the oat cream, soak oat flakes in 200 ml water for 10 minutes, add salt and 1 tsp oil and puree.
Then finely puree together with all ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients for the gremolata and sprinkle on the soup. Finish with the remaining pumpkin seed oil.